Six Ways to Celebrate Family
- Look through family photos together. As you talk about them, make sure to point and name everyone.
- Help your child draw a picture of your family. Alternatively, you could work on any kind of craft project and give it to a family member.
- Write a letter/postcard to someone in your family.
- Spend some special family time playing games, enjoying nature, or trying something new together.
- Make up silly songs about the people in your family.
- Read books about different kinds of families.
Want some high-quality family time? Consider these tips to help you make the most out of your time together as a family
P.S. On a related note, we love this post from Raising Readers: Help! How Can I Make Reading Aloud to Siblings Work?