Best Beginnings Board of Directors
Best Beginnings is governed by a board of directors who serve three-year terms. Committees are chaired by a board member and may include individuals not on the board. For more information about becoming involved in Best Beginnings, please contact us.
- Debi Baldwin, Chair – Former Director, Child Development Technical Assistance, RurAL CAP
- Holly Willman, Vice Chair – Owner, HDWEnterprises
- Grace Johnston, Secretary – Owner, LindenOak LLC
- Jesse Kreger, Treasurer – Executive Director, Koniag Education Foundation
- Margaret Bauer – Shareholder Development Manager, Chenega Future, Inc.
- Selena Hopkins-Kendall – Attorney, Croft Law Office
- Neisha Jones – Director of Human Resources, 360 Campaign Consulting & The Outreach Team
Committees: Governance, Fund Development, Finance
- Grant Todd – Partner, Altman, Rogers & Co.
- Nicole Holta – Sponsor Teacher, Family Partnership Charter School