Best Beginnings Board of Directors
Best Beginnings is governed by a board of directors who serve three-year terms. Committees are chaired by a board member and may include individuals not on the board. For more information about becoming involved in Best Beginnings, please contact us.
- Selena Hopkins-Kendall, Chair – Attorney, Cashion Gilmore Lindemuth
- Jesse Kreger, Treasurer – Executive Director, Koniag Education Foundation
- Neisha Jones, Secretary – Director of Human Resources, 360 Campaign Consulting & The Outreach Team
- Stefanie O’Brien – Senior Program Officer of Grants & Scholarships, Alaska Community Foundation
- Elizabeth Paxton – Regional Chief Nursing Executive, Providence Health & Services
- Amanda Queenie – First Grade Teacher, Mountain Village School
Committees: Governance, Fund Development, Finance
- Grant Todd – Partner, Altman, Rogers & Co.