Best Beginnings Board of Directors
Best Beginnings is governed by a board of directors who serve three-year terms. Committees are chaired by a board member and may include individuals not on the board. For more information about becoming involved in Best Beginnings, please contact us.
- Bill Falsey – Huth Reynolds LLP
- Neisha Jones – Director of Human Resources, 360 Campaign Consulting & The Outreach Team
- Jesse Kreger – Risk Manager, Koniag, Inc.
- Stefanie O’Brien – Senior Program Officer of Grants & Scholarships, Alaska Community Foundation
- Esther Pitts – Executive Director, The Children’s Hospital at Providence
Committees: Governance, Fund Development, Finance
- Grant Todd – Partner, Altman, Rogers & Co.
- Margaret Bauer – Shareholder Development Manager, Chenega Future, Inc.
Best Beginnings Racial Equity Statement adopted November 2020.