Best Beginnings Board of Directors
Best Beginnings is governed by a board of directors who serve three-year terms. Committees are chaired by a board member and may include individuals not on the board. For more information about becoming involved in Best Beginnings, please contact us.
- Debi Baldwin, Chair – Director, Child Development Technical Assistance, RurAL CAP
- Holly Willman, Vice Chair – Project Manager, BP Exploration
- Grace Johnston, Secretary – Owner, LindenOak LLC
- Patrick Ryland, Treasurer – Community Banking District Manager, Vice President, Wells Fargo Bank
- Margaret Bauer – Shareholder Development Manager, Chenega Future, Inc.
- Selena Hopkins-Kendall – Attorney, Croft Law Office
- Monica E. Kane – Chief of Staff & Contract Administrator, Office of the Vice Chancellor, University of Alaska Anchorage
- Jesse Kreger – Executive Director, Koniag Education Foundation
- Karen Matthias – Owner, Matthias Consulting
- Grant Todd – Principal, Altman, Rogers & Co., CPA’s