No matter your reading routine, here are some ideas to keep things interesting:
- Read more books by favorite authors/illustrators
- Create a special reading space for cozy read alouds
- Add a library day into your regular schedule
- Attend an online/in-person storytime
- Send your child on a book scavenger hunt to find something new to read (either from your home library or some – ask them to find a book with a certain color on the cover, featuring a specific animal, etc.
- Ask friends/family for book recommendations and share your favorites with them