Early learning is everybody’s business; everybody has a role to play.
Join Best Beginnings in the critical challenge to ensure Alaska children have the opportunity to succeed in life and, in the process, build a healthy and thriving state.
Here’s what you can do:
- Add your voice – Call or e-mail public officials about the importance of early learning.
- Sign up for legislative alerts – Keep up with current policy issues to make your voice even more effective.
- Volunteer – Help expand Imagination Library in Alaska and find an early childhood partnership in your community.
- Spread the word – Talk to your colleagues, friends, and neighbors about the importance of early learning.
- Support families – Encourage employers to provide family-friendly workplaces.
- Engage business – The business world and our economy have a huge stake in tomorrow’s work force. Early learning is their business.
- Contribute to Best Beginnings – Your tax-deductible support of young children during their earliest years is a wise investment for the future.